Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Man Ray


Arguably, one of the most recognized photographs in art,Man Ray's , Le Violon d'Ingres

In this study I pondered whether I could believe what I had accomplished enabled my intrigue. Its never too late to remember Man Ray, his heart swept passed me judging greatness equal in magnitude, yet regrettable his pain, torture and fighting enemies quelling my motives to surprise.

In the feinin; "In this new composition I figured out a way to think beyond the norm, A powerful sense of casting silhouettes perfectly draped . Kisses to the women, i dreamed to touch, to fondle their bareback, the prickle of hair raised from their armpit. In this time, I wanted to speak, too close to the edge, to terrifying to see. Montage, everlasting dream, gay* folly and troubled.
Aberration, apple, neuf, pineapple, consent, ageless, hoopla"

* Full of or showing high spirited merriment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite photos actually.

Altemet said...

Absolutely agree with you!

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission